Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Long days

So it has been a couple of long days. Monday morning Italia woke up at 7am and decided not to go back to bed (she usually sleeps till 9 or so). So we got up Donny and I started getting ready since we had family pics. As I was putting Italias dress on she threw up all over it. So I took it off and scrubbed it clean and put it in the dryer and then I had to go get my hair done by Destinee for pics so I left. Dest was running late since Dreadyn decided to have that be the only morning she slept in for weeks. As I was waiting Donny called and said Italia fell asleep. Well I said she will get at least a 20 min nap while I get my hair done. Then when we were almost done Donny called and said Italia threw up again. So I said should we bag the pics or try it Donny said since we were ready lets just try it. So we got to pics a little late but they weren't busy. I got Italia dressed and she was actually happy even though she didn't sit still. (I forgot to mention that Donny and I are also sick with a bad cold)
We actually did manage to get a cute family pic. The rest of the day was pretty long but that night was longer. Italia had to be held or sleep with us and woke up one time with a fever of 101. Then yesterday was the longest day of my life. Italia was whining, crying, screaming all day. And everything was so tramatic. We both were able to get a long nap in but it was because I had to sleep with her so Iwasn't able to get things done that I wanted.
also she hadn't ate much of anything both days and I had to make more pumpkin bars cause that was the only thing she would eat. She also had to have 3 baths yesterday to keep her happy. Finally last night I did get her to eat a hamburger. then last night she did sleep okay but in our bed.
On the happy note Italia has gone potty in the toilet 3 times. In the morning I have taken her potty and every morning she has gone:)

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Oh, my goodness. That does sound like a rough couple of days. Hope you all get well soon! Can't wait to see the cute family pic!

lexie said...

Can you say earache! Take her in!! She totally has one! I am glad that you got a cute family picture. Can't wait to see it. I got the ist copy of the coke mosaic and it is going to be totaly awesome!

Jessica said...

Rough day! I'm so sorry for all three of you. I'm glad you toughed it out and got the pics tho. You're my hero.
Get better soon!