Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winter Fun

Again my pics are not in order so you will just have to get over it:) I have been wanting to take Italia out in the snow to play for awhile but it just never seems to be a good time. The first day it really snowed she was sick and then it was been pretty windy or snowy most days and since she is little I wanted it to be a sunny day so that she would actually have fun. So today was the day.




Riding on a shovel. I didn't buy a sled this year and my mom didn't have any sleds you could pull. So we improvised.


Making snow angels. Italia would have stayed out there forever but I was worried she would get to cold and especially her hands because her big gloves that I bought kept falling off so she just had little gloves on that weren't water proof.
This is just a random pic I thought was funny. The other day she decided to put on this hat that is from her stuff penguin ( when it was on the penguin we had to cut it off cause she didn't like it) So I turned around and she had this on her head, it was actually on better the first time but by the time I grabbed my camera she took it off so I had to convince her to put it on again.
After our adventure in the snow we came in and had hot cocoa while she watched Grandpa use the snow plow.
Learning to shovel
Helping grandpa. I knew kids would come in handy some time j/k.
Just chilin'

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

What a great idea! I love the shovel. She looks like she had fun. I think snow is much more fun to play in when you have kids.

lexie said...

How fun! Sometimes I really miss the snow-but only sometimes! I am glad that she enjoyed it!She looks cute in all her pink!