Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Deck!!!

We started our deck today! Yeah, we are way excited. We have a large yard and so we made a large deck. It is 20x20. Once all the railing and chairs and tables get put out I am sure it won't seem quite so large but right now it reminds me of a dance floor. I love it:)



Getting started.


Italia testing it out to make sure it is sound
Italis posing with her tape measure. She was calling herself Italia the builder it was cute. She loved helping
Testing it out. When we opened the french doors for the first time since moving in and went out on the deck she got all excited. she had to bring out all these toys to play. The little worm ride on toy she decided it was a motor cycle and insisted on riding it on the deck. I did not like this very much because I am a major worry wart. We still have to stain it, add railings, and add stairs.

2 comments:

Amber said...

WOW! you guys got that deck up fast! It was so good seeing you the other day! Italia is beautiful! Love her eyes! Maybe next time she won't be so shy... :)

lexie said...

It looks awesome! My kids are going to love running around on it!!1