Monday, July 13, 2009

Random Pic

In my attempts to do more blogging here is an old pic. I am going to shoot for the goal of a blog every other day. However I will have to work up to it;). This is Italia around 7mo old, such a cutie.
In other news Donny was able to get home yesterday instead of Tuesday so that is all good. We should be building our deck this week. Our grass is getting thicker. Italia is a cute as ever even when she is full of it. Or I should say over flowing with it. We are excited for visits from family over the next month or so.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute. I was wondering if you knew how to make hair bows for little ones? If so, would you like to do a guest post as part of a craft week for my blog. You'd be a guest blogger! Lemme know!

The Cook Clan said...

Yup, she's a cutie alright!!