Friday, July 10, 2009

Green Slim...update

I am trying to do more fun things with Italia but also trying to be frugal and do things that are inexpensive or with things around the house. Here she is playing with green slim, cornstartch, water, and food coloring. the corn startch is about a $1 a box and next time I won't be quite so stingy with it. She had so much fun by the time we were done we were both covered and so was the patio. I also chose to do this before she got ready for the day so I could let her get messier without worrying.
After awhile she decided she needed to dump it out to get the full effect.:)



I did a new hair do not just piggies. I know the lines arent' to straight but this is what you get when she won't hold still for a second.

Top view
front view

We should be getting a deck in a week or two. We have grass growing in some areas. We are having fun. Donny has been out of town for work a lot which is a bummer but we knew that it was possible when he signed up for the job. I have got some great coupon deals lately I will be doing a coupon class for my aunts relief society and am working on a hand out so if any of you want a email of it let me know.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I definitely want a hand-out. Email me at j.hillam@yahoo.com please! It was good to see you too. We should hang out. July is kinda crazy for us, but maybe in August.

AMBER said...

I'll take a copy. Looks like your guys are keeping busy. BTW, I looked at your hair do pages and did some new do's on Addison. Very cute. Glad you had those pages posted.

lexie said...

I want an email as well. Green slime! That is a total surprise that you let Italia play in it! It is awesome idea. I think we will do it!